This DataPlugin supports reading / importing of standard GPS receiver protocol files.
This format is the standard protocol used by GPS receivers for writing position and satellite data. The files are ASCII-based and often have the file extension *.nmea or *.txt. The standard for this format was written by the National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA®).
- Calculation of distance.
- Reading of Timestamp with fractional seconds.
- Date is initialized to 01.01.1980.
- Bugfix in checksum calculation.
- Now importing the count of satellites into a channel.
- Auto detect CRLF or LF in files as "End Of Line" character.
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||November 6, 2012|
|GPX DataPlugin for GPS files|
|Garmin TCX DataPlugin for TCX fitness data files|
|How to install this DataPlugin (VBScript)|
|Overview DataPlugins / DataPlugins Home Page|
|DIAdem Home Page|
Application Software: DIAdem Development System 10.2, LabVIEW Base Development System 2010
Language(s): VB Script
Reader Comments | Submit a comment »
Fractional Seconds are Lost
The NMEA plug in is truncating the time stamp to whole seconds. We are sampling at 5 hz and would like to have the NMEA plug in keep the fractional seconds of the time stamp.
- William Davenport, Transportation Research Center Inc.. email@example.com - Oct 13, 2009