This DataPlugin supports reading / importing of HIOKI data files written by HIOKI HICORDER.
The following models are supported by the DataPlugin:
8860, 8860-50, 8861, 8861-50,
MR8847, MR8875, MR8880.
- Channels are created as waveforms.
- Data scaling factor is determined from the resolution of the amplifier.
- X-axis start time in relation to the data acquisition. The unit is converted to seconds if possible. This makes the data comparable to the ASCII output of the HIOKI viewers.
- Unit name for signals. The "Signal character" from the channel header is used and attached to each channel.
- Handling of "Vernier coefficient". This coefficient is given as percentage value and applied to the channel scaling.
- Files with more than one raw data block.
- Calculation Waveform Channel
- Length-undefined channels in other raw data chunks.
- Use property "ScalingUnit" as "unit".
The file extension might differ depending on the different HIOKI hardware.
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||March 9, 2012|
|Installing a VBScript DataPlugin|
|Overview DataPlugins / DataPlugins Home Page|
Application Software: DIAdem Development System 10.2, LabVIEW Base Development System 2010
Language(s): VB Script
Reader Comments | Submit a comment »