This DataPlugin supports reading / importing of Agilent (HP) Standard Data Format (SDF) files (Version 2 & 3 & 4).
This format is written by Agilent (HP) instruments and software packages to store and exchange data.
- File format versions other than V2 or V3 or V4.
- Multiple scan files with a scan type of 0.
(There were no test files available at all. As soon as we have files for testing, support will be added.)
- Traces which are defined by more than one data value per point.
This can occur for frequency response data where the frequency response value is calculated by dividing the "response channel spectrum" by the "excitation channel spectrum".
- Traces with explicit x-axis (non-waveform data).
- Waterfall / Map / Multispectrum / Spectrogram Data.
Note: If a group of channels is found in the file, the DataPlugin creates an empty group in DIAdem and adds "UNSUPPORTED" to the group name.
|File Extension:||*.SDF; (*.TIM)|
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||January 11, 2007|
|Installing a VBScript DataPlugin|
|Overview DataPlugins / DataPlugins Home Page|
Application Software: DIAdem Development System 10.2, LabVIEW Base Development System 2010
Language(s): VB Script
Reader Comments | Submit a comment »
I'm interested in further developments of this plugin to extend its capabilities since the standard HP SDF tools do not work in Windows 64-bit OS. Can you give any help or direction?
- Jeff Long, AutomationWorks, Inc.. firstname.lastname@example.org - Jan 18, 2012