This DataPlugin supports reading / importing and writing / exporting of audio WAVE files.
This DataPlugin can read and write Audio WAVE files with 1, 2 or more channels. Audio WAVE files play recorded sound in Windows Media Player and similar applications. It also supports Float_IEEE format sound files.
- Reading of optional custom properties from WAV files.
- Speed up DataFinder indexing of big *.WAF files.
Writing audio files:
- The Audio DataPlugin will write all channels of the first group to the wav file.
- The sampling rate can be controlled by adding the property "Sampling_Rate" to the group and apply the desired sampling rate. The default is 44100.
- Also the bit resolution can be adapted by assigning 8, 16, 24 or 32 to the group property "Bits_Per_Sample". The default is 32.
- Extend to more than 64 audio channels in WAV files.
- The Audio DataPlugin uses the Microsoft DirectShow API. Different machines can have different versions of DirectShow filters, which can introduce slightly different decoded values (DirectShow filters can be updated along with applications such as Microsoft Windows Media Player, Microsoft DirectX, etc.).
|File Extension:||*.AFC; *.AIF; *.AU; *.MP3; *.WAV; *.WMA|
|Direction:||Read / Write|
|Last Change:||August 31, 2011 [22.214.171.124]|
|How to install this DataPlugin (C++)|
|Overview DataPlugins / DataPlugins Home Page|
|DIAdem Home Page|
Application Software: DIAdem Development System 10.2, LabVIEW Base Development System 2010
Toolkits and Add-Ons: NI DataFinder Server Edition 2.0, LabVIEW DataFinder Toolkit 2009
Reader Comments | Submit a comment »