This DataPlugin supports reading / importing of Astro-Med Dash 8X and Dash 18(x) files.
AstroMed DCR files are written by Dash 8x and Dash 18(x) data loggers from AstroMed.
- Supports TMX DCR files versions 1-4.
- Single and multiple rate acquisition.
- Events are only supported for single rate measurements.
- Evaluation of channel flags indicating which channels are active.
- TMX format in DCR files.
- TMX format with up to 4 sampling rates.
- Channel list with gaps produce wrong channel names and for slow channels wrong timing information.
This DataPlugin integrates into the NI Biomedical Startup Kit. The Biomedical Startup Kit uses the LabVIEW graphical development environment to analyze biomedical signals.
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||February 7, 2013|
|Update Information:||Supports TMX DCR files versions 1-4. Added channel properties Amp flag/unit/scale/offset. The DataPlugin uses Amp scaling if the flag is on.|
|How to install this DataPlugin (VBScript)|
|Overview DataPlugins / DataPlugins Home Page|
|DIAdem Home Page|
|NI Biomedical Startup Kit|
Application Software: DIAdem Development System 10.2, LabVIEW Base Development System 2010
Toolkits and Add-Ons: NI DataFinder Server Edition 2012, LabVIEW DataFinder Toolkit 2012
Language(s): VB Script
Reader Comments | Submit a comment »