This DataPlugin supports reading / importing of DASYLab ASCII data files.
This format is written by National Instrument DASYLab to save measurement channel data. Files of this type have the extension *.ASC.
You can use the DASYLab TDM file writer to directly integrate with the NI TDM platform.
- Continuous time-dependent data files
- Detection of "Time Channel" in bulk data area
- German and English value and date coding
- DASYlab global Comments, global strings and global variables as group properties
Not Supported Features:
- Triggered data (non continuous time base). Gaps in time channel are ignored!
- Multiplexed channel data. (There are no information about this in the data format)
Note: Use the DASYLab DataPlugin to read DASYLab data files (*.DDF, *.DDB).
|Direction:||Read / ---|
|Last Change:||September 18, 2008|
|DataPlugin to read DASYLab data files (*.DDF, *.DDB)|
|How to install this DataPlugin (VBScript)|
|Overview DataPlugins / DataPlugins Home Page|
|DIAdem Home Page|
Application Software: DIAdem Development System 10.2, DASYLab Development System 7.00.00, LabVIEW Base Development System 2010
Language(s): VB Script
Reader Comments | Submit a comment »