Enabling PXI/PCI interrupt handling within an NI-VISA application is a two-step process. First, you must specify how your device detects a pending interrupt. Second, you must specify how to acknowledge a pending interrupt. The NI-VISA Driver Wizard will guide you through the process of enabling NI-VISA to perform these two steps.
- Add a step before—Adds a register operation prior to the currently selected step.
- Add a step afters—Adds a register operation immediately following the currently selected step.
- Edit a step—Allows you to modify the properties of the currently selected register operation.
- Remove a step—Removes the currently selected step from the sequence of register operations.
- Select sequence—Selects a transaction sequence to view or modify.
- Add sequence—Adds a new transaction sequence.
- Remove sequence—Removes the selected transaction sequence.