LabVIEW 2011 PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit Help
»View Product Info
Refer to the National Instruments Product Manuals Library at ni.com/manuals for updated documentation resources.
The following documents contain information that you might find helpful as you use the LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit:
- PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit Readme—Use this file to learn important last-minute information, including installation and upgrade issues, compatibility issues, changes from the previous version, and known issues with LabVIEW. Open this readme by selecting Start»All Programs»National Instruments»LabVIEW»Readme and opening readme_PID.html or by navigating to the labview\readme directory and opening readme_PID.html.
- LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit Example VIs—Refer to the labview\examples\control directory for example VIs that demonstrate common tasks using the PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit. You also can access these VIs by selecting Help»Find Examples from the pull-down menu and selecting Toolkits and Modules»PID Control in the NI Example Finder window.
- Additional LabVIEW documentation. The following LabVIEW modules are referenced in this help file:
The following resources offer useful background information on the general concepts discussed in this documentation. These resources are provided for general informational purposes only and are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by National Instruments. The content of these resources is not a representation of, may not correspond to, and does not imply current or future functionality in the PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit or any other National Instruments product:
- Aström, K. J. and T. Hagglund. 1984. Automatic tuning of simple regulators. In Proceedings of IFAC 9th World Congress, Budapest: 1867–72.
- Aström, K. J., T. Hagglund, C. C. Hang, and W. K. Ho. 1993. Automatic tuning and adaptation for PID controllers: a survey. Control Engineering Practice 1, no. 4:699–714.
- Corripio, A. B. 2000. Tuning of Industrial Control Systems. 2d ed. Raleigh, North Carolina: ISA.
- Shinskey, F. G. 1996. Process Control Systems: Application, Design, and Tuning. 4th ed. Texas: McGraw-Hill Professional.
- Yen, J., R. Langari, and L. A. Zadeh, eds. 1995. Industrial Applications of Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Systems. Piscataway, NJ: IEEE Press.
- Ziegler, J. G., and N. B. Nichols. 1942. Optimum settings for automatic controllers. Trans. ASME 64:759–68.
- Zimmerman, H.-J. 2001. Fuzzy Set Theory – and Its Applications. 4th ed. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Springer.
- Zimmerman, H.-J. 1987. Fuzzy Sets, Decision Making, and Expert Systems. Dordrecht, Netherlands: Springer.