LabVIEW 2011 Real-Time Module Help
»View Product Info
Requires: Real-Time Module
Use this page of the Packed Library Properties dialog box to name the packed project library and select locations for the library on both the host computer and the RT target.
This page includes the following components:
- Build specification name—Specifies a unique name for the build specification. The name appears under Build Specifications in the Project Explorer window.
- Target filename—Specifies the filename for the packed library. Packed libraries must have a .lvlibp extension. When you select a .lvlib file as a Top-level Library on the Source Files page, Target filename changes to the same name as the project library.
- Local destination directory—Specifies the location on the host computer to save the build. You can enter a path or use the Browse button to navigate to and select the location.
- Target destination directory—Specifies the location on the RT target to save the build. The default directory is c:\ni-rt\startup.
- Build specification description—Displays information about the build specification. You can view and edit the description on this page only.