NI Volume License Manager 3.1 Help
»View Product Info
When the wizard finishes building the Volume License Installer, review any warnings or notices, then click Finish to close the wizard. You can also review the Frequently Asked Questions before closing the wizard.
- If the Volume License Installer you created links to other installers, such as NI Device Drivers, you may want to run the wizard again to create another Volume License Installer for the additional installers.
- If the Volume License Installer was built from an installer downloaded from ni.com, you may need to download the installer's contents. The wizard will prompt you to do so, if necessary. If you choose to not download the content when prompted, you can run the Volume License Installer from a command line using the /DownloadAllNoInstall option to download the installer contents at any time. You must download the installer contents before you can distribute the Volume License Installer to clients.
Distributing a Volume License Installer
Complete the following general steps to distribute your Volume License Installer:
- Navigate to the destination location you designated in the wizard.
- If necessary, copy the Volume License Installer to a network location or copy it to media, such as a DVD or a USB drive.
- Inform your clients where to find the Volume License Installer.