LabVIEW SignalExpress 2011 Help
»View Product Info
Complete the following steps to add a new work area to a project.
- Select View»Work Areas»Manage Work Areas. The Manage Work Areas dialog box appears.
Two default work areas, Monitor/Record and Playback, appear in the Work Areas list. You can delete or change the names and properties of these work areas, or add new work areas.
- To add a new work area, click the New button.
- Edit the name of the work area in the Name field.
- Edit the description of the work area in the Description field.
- If you are logging data in another work area and you want to perform operations on logged data in the new work area, place a checkmark in the Enable playback of logs checkbox.
Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to change the order of your work areas. Select a work area and click the Delete button to delete a work area.
- Click the OK button to apply the changes and create the new work area.