Requires: Professional System (Windows)
Use this page of the Installer Properties dialog box to add installers for National Instruments products and drivers, such as the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine, to the installer build.
When you build the installer, make sure the product installer files are available in the correct location. For example, you might need to insert the CD that contains the product installer files into a CD drive.
This page includes the following components:
- National Instruments Installers to Include—Lists the National Instruments products installed on the computer that are available for deployment. Click an installer name to display information about it in Install type, Description, Distribution title, and Installer source location. Place a checkmark in the checkbox next to the products you want to include in the installer build.
- Install type—Specifies the installer type to include for the installer you select in the National Instruments Installers to Include listbox. Installer types depend on the product. For example, types might include Full or Run-Time.
- Description—Includes information about the installer you select in the National Instruments Installers to Include listbox.
- Distribution title—Displays the current distribution of LabVIEW.
- Installer source location—Displays the path to the installer for the product included in the installer build. This is the root directory of the location from which you installed the product, usually on a CD or network drive.
- Copy selected distributions to this computer during the build—Specifies to copy all necessary components from a distribution into a permanent location on this computer. When you initiate future builds, the local computer finds these components instead of prompting you to insert a distribution CD.
The additional National Instruments installer(s) you selected to include in the installer contain only the features installed on this computer and therefore might not be complete copies of the original product(s).
If you want to include third-party products in the installer build, configure the Run executable at end of installation option on the Advanced page.