Requires: Professional System
Select Tools»Source Control»Add to Source Control, Remove from Source Control, Check In, Check Out, Undo Check Out, or Get Latest Version to access this dialog box.
This dialog box appears when you perform specific source control operations that you select in the Tools»Source Control menu, such as adding files to or removing files from source control, checking files into source control, checking out files or undoing a file checkout, or retrieving the latest version of a file from source control.
|Note This dialog box does not appear when you check out a file unless you place a checkmark in the Display source control dialog box for file checkout checkbox on the Source Control page of the Options dialog box.|
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Files—Displays a list of files to include in the source control operation. Place or remove checkmarks in the checkboxes next to the filenames to include or exclude files from the source control operation. The list might include dependent files or callers if you selected those options on the Source Control page of the Options dialog box.
- Select All—Places checkmarks next to all files in the Files tree to select them for the source control operation.
- Advanced—Allows you to set properties specific to the third-party source control provider you use. Not all source control providers support this option in LabVIEW. This option does not appear on the Source Control page of the Options dialog box if the source control provider does not support it.
- Keep checked out—Keeps the selected files checked out of source control during the source control operation. Depending on the source control provider, this option might appear when you add or check in files.
- Comment—Allows you to add text related to changes you made to the files on which you are performing the source control operation. Depending on the source control provider, this option might appear when you add, remove, check out, or check in files.
Depending on the provider, if you attempt to close the Source Control Operations dialog box and the Comments text box is empty, a provider-specific dialog box might display so you can enter the information.