Requires: Full Development System (Windows)
Use this page of the Web Service Properties dialog box to enable remote debugging of a Web service and generate log files of the Web service build.
This page includes the following components:
- Enable debugging—Enables debugging for the application, shared library, .NET interop assembly, or Web service.
- Wait for debugger on launch—Sets the application, shared library, or .NET interop assembly to load but not run until the user enables it to run through the LabVIEW debugging controls. Place a checkmark in the Enable debugging checkbox to enable this option.
- Generate build log file—Specifies whether to create a log file for the build. The build log file lists all files contained in the build, including subVIs you do not specify as Startup VIs or Always Included. The log file also contains general build information such as build start and end time, the build specification and project name, and any errors that occurred during the build.
- Log file path—Specifies the path to save the build log file.
- Use LabVIEW 8.x file layout—Specifies to use a flat file layout to store source files inside a stand-alone application, shared library, or Web service. LabVIEW enables this option by default for build specifications you load from LabVIEW 8.6 or earlier. National Instruments recommends you disable this option for applications you develop in LabVIEW 2009 or later.
- Enable SSE2 optimizations—Configures this build specification to include SSE2 instructions when compiling the included VIs. Remove the checkmark from this checkbox if the target for this build specification does not support SSE2 instructions.