Requires: Base Package
In the configuration dialog boxes of the Mask and Limit Testing, Scaling and Mapping, and Simulate Arbitrary Signal Express VIs, click the Define buttons to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to define data values you can display in a graph, send to a device, or use for limit testing.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Data Points—Displays the values you enter to create the signal. You can enter values directly in the cells of the table or use the options in the Rescale section to create a signal.
- Insert—Adds a new row to the Data Points table.
- Delete—Removes the values in the Rescale section.
- Rescale—Contains the following options for defining values:
- New minimum X—Specifies the minimum value for the x-axis scale.
- New maximum X—Specifies the maximum value for the x-axis scale.
- New minimum Y—Specifies the minimum value for the y-axis scale.
- New maximum Y—Specifies the maximum value for the y-axis scale.
- Load Data—Prompts you to select a .lvm file that includes signal data you want to use to define a signal.
- Save Data—Saves the data you configured in Data Points to a .lvm file.
- Defined Signal—Displays the signal you define and a reference signal if you select Show reference data.
- Show reference data—Displays a reference signal in the Defined Signals graph.
- Show interpolated values—Enables linear averaging and displays the interpolated values on the Defined Upper Limit or Defined Lower Limit graph.
- Timing—Contains the following options for specifying timing characteristics of the defined signal.
- dX—Specifies the time interval, or duration, between data points in the signal.
- Number of points—Displays the number of data points in the signal you defined in Data Points.