Requires: Base Package
Use this page of the Source Distribution Properties dialog box to configure the destination settings and add destination directories to a source distribution.
This page includes the following components:
- Destinations—Specifies the destination directories in which you want to include the files that the build generates.
Click the Add Destination and Remove Destination buttons to add and delete directories from the list.
|Note To avoid receiving an error during the build process, ensure that file paths for the destination directory, including the filename, are less than 255 characters.|
- Add Destination—Adds a custom destination directory to the Destinations listbox.
- Remove Destination—Removes the selected destination directory from the Destinations listbox. You cannot remove any default destination directory that is already present in the Destinations list.
- Destination label—Specifies the name that the Application Builder uses for the directory selected in the Destinations listbox. You can select these names as destinations on the Source File Settings page in the pull-down menu. You cannot change the Destination label setting for the destination or support directories. If you do not change the text in the Destination path text box, editing the destination label updates the text in the Destination path text box.
- Destination path—Specifies the path to the directory or LLB you select in the Destinations listbox. Click the Browse button to navigate to and select a path. If you change the path of the destination directory, any destinations that are subdirectories automatically update to reflect the new path.
- Destination type—Specifies the destination type of the item you select in the Destinations listbox. You cannot change this setting for applications or support directories.
- Directory—Specifies that the destination is a directory.
- Preserve disk hierarchy—Preserves the disk hierarchy of the files targeted to this destination directory.
- LLB—Specifies that the destination is an LLB.
- Add files to new project library—Specifies that you want to add files you move to the selected destination to a new project library.
- Library name—Name of the new project library to which LabVIEW adds the files.