Requires: NI Distributed System Manager (Windows)
Select Actions»Alias Manager in the System Manager to display this dialog box. Use this dialog box to map targets to IP addresses. (DSC Module) The Shared Variable Engine uses aliases when running custom I/O servers that refer to other variables in the system.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Add—Adds an alias to the System Manager. You must specify an IP address to create an alias.
- Edit—Edits the name or IP address for the currently selected alias.
- Remove—Deletes an alias from the alias list.
- Import—Imports aliases saved in a LabVIEW .aliases file. LabVIEW creates the file automatically when you create a LabVIEW project.
- Alias—Lists the aliases you create.