Requires: Base Development System
Select View»Bookmark Manager to display this window. Use this window to find and display all bookmarks in your application instance.
- Scope—Lists projects and VIs in the current application instance.
- Bookmarks—Lists all bookmarks in the current application instance. Double-click a bookmark to locate it on the front panel or block diagram.
- Group—Allows you to display the bookmarks by the bookmark name or by the VI that contains the bookmarks.
The Bookmark Manager window displays an error message if LabVIEW cannot display certain bookmarks. Refer to the following list of possible causes for bookmarks not appearing in this window.
- VIs are saved in an earlier version of LabVIEW. Load the VIs into memory or mass-compile them into the current LabVIEW version.
- VIs are password-protected. Add the passwords to the password cache.
- VIs are locked. Unlock the VIs to view the bookmarks.