Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Class Properties dialog box to set the version number, VI icon template, editing permissions, and default palette settings for a LabVIEW class library.
This page includes the following components:
- Version Number—Contains the version number for the LabVIEW class library.
- Major—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a major revision.
- Minor—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a minor revision.
- Fix—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a revision to fix problems.
- Build—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a specific build.
- VI Icon Template—Displays the icon to associate with the LabVIEW class. Click the Edit Icon button to display the Icon Editor dialog box, which you can use to create or edit an icon.
LabVIEW applies the class icon to the icon of all objects in the class.
- Icon—Displays the icon in 256-color format.
- Edit Icon—Displays the Icon Editor dialog box.
- Default Palette—Specifies the palette with which the LabVIEW class is associated.
- Library Path—Displays the current path to the file.
- Source Version—Displays the version number of LabVIEW in which this project item was last saved.
- Separate compiled code from source file—Stores an up-to-date version of this file in the compiled object cache. Select this option to obtain the benefits of separating compiled code from this file.