Requires: Full Development System
Select Tools»Remote Panel Connection Manager to display this window.
Use this window to manage client traffic to a front panel.
This window includes the following menus and components:
- File—Contains a subset of the main File pull-down menu.
- Graph—Contains the following items:
- Hide Graph—Hides the graph and expands the Total Network Traffic list. Select Graph»Show Graph to display the graph.
- Log History—Specifies the amount of time you want LabVIEW to retain client data.
- Display History—Specifies the amount of time you want the graph to display. Because you cannot display more data than is in the buffer, the display must be less than or the same as the Log History.
- Tools—Contains the Options menu item.
- Window—Contains the standard Window pull-down menu.
- Total network traffic for this computer—Displays client information for all clients connected to the server. You also can use the Remote Panel:Connections to Clients property to display connection information programmatically.
- Disconnect Client—Removes the client you selected from the Total Network Traffic display. The client receives a message that indicates they were disconnected from the server.
- Done—Closes the Remote Panel Connection Manager window. Closing this window does not disconnect any clients from the server.