Requires: Base Development System (Windows)
Select File»New»Local Domain or Edit»Properties in the Domain Account Manager to display this dialog box. You also can right-click the domain list and select New Local Domain from the shortcut menu or right-click the domain name in the domain list and select Properties from the shortcut menu to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure the selected domain. You must be a domain administrator to configure the domain.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- General—This page displays general information about the selected domain.
- Domain—Displays the name of the domain.
- Hosted on—Displays the name and IP address of the machine that hosts the domain.
- Passwords—Use this page to configure how passwords are administered for users in the domain.
- Password Length—Specifies the minimum and maximum lengths of passwords.
- Min.—Sets the minimum length of passwords.
- No min. length—Specifies if a minimum password length is required.
- Max.—Sets the maximum length of passwords.
- No max. length—Specifies if a maximum password length is required.
- Password Expiration—Specifies when domain passwords expire.
- Passwords do not expire—Determines if passwords expire.
- Passwords expire after n days.—Specifies the number of days after which passwords expire, where n is the number of days after which passwords expire.
- Access Control—Use this page to grant or deny login access to the domain server from specific IP addresses or machine names.
- Grant List—Grants access to the domain server from specified IP addresses or machine names. You also can use the asterisk (*) wildcard in this list.
- Deny List— Denies access to the domain server from specified IP addresses or machine names. You also can use the asterisk (*) wildcard in this list.
- Select list to activate—Specifies whether the domain is currently using the Grant List or the Deny List. If the domain is using the Grant List, LabVIEW denies all IP addresses except the addresses in the Grant List. If the domain is using the Deny List, LabVIEW grants access to all IP addresses except the addresses in the Deny List.