Requires: Base Development System (Windows)
Select File»New»User in the Domain Account Manager to display this dialog box. You also can right-click a user entry in the user list and select New or Properties from the shortcut menu or double-click the user entry in the user list to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to configure existing user accounts in the domain or create new user accounts in the domain.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- General—Use this page to configure user accounts in the domain.
- User name—Specifies the name of the user.
- Full name—Specifies the full name of the user.
- Description—Describes the user.
- Options—Specifies the password for the user and if the user account is locked.
- Account is locked—Locks a user account without removing the user from the domain.
- Change Password—Displays the Change Password dialog box.
- Access Statistics—Displays the last login date for the user and the last date that the user password was changed.
- Memberships—Use this page to specify the domains and groups in the domain that the user belongs to.
- Groups user can join—Displays the groups that the user can join. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to add the user to or remove the user from a group. By default, the built-in Guest is a member of the built-in Guests group in the domain. You cannot remove the Guest from the Guests group. The built-in Administrator is a member of the built-in Administrators group. You cannot remove the Administrator from the Administrators group.
- User is member of these groups—Displays the domains that the user is a member of. Use the left arrow and right arrow buttons to add the user to or remove the user from a domain.