Requires: Base Development System
This dialog box appears when you navigate to a .llb or a .lvlibp file.
This dialog box includes the following components:
- Path Menu—Displays the path of the selected file or directory.
- File List—Lists all the files that fit the selection criteria. The top of the File List contains the following icons to help you navigate the LLB or packed project library and file system and the top-level VI of the LLB or top- level project library of the packed library:
- —Double-click this icon to browse the directory that contains this LLB or packed library.
- —Double-click this icon to select the LLB or packed library. This icon does not appear unless you disable native file dialog boxes.
- File Name—Includes the name of the file to save, open, or close.
- Filter—Specifies which types of files to display in the file list.
- Volume Menu—Specifies the drive.
- Eject—(Mac OS X) Ejects a disk for a LLB.
- Open—Opens the directory you select. This button appears when you select a directory.
- Pattern—Allows you to enter a pattern after you select Custom Pattern from the Filter menu.