Requires: Application Builder or Professional System (Windows)
Use this page of the .NET Interop Assembly Properties dialog box to name the .NET interop assembly and specify the location to save the .NET interop assembly.
This page includes the following components:
- Build specification name—Specifies a unique name for the build specification. The name appears under Build Specifications in the Project Explorer window.
- Target filename—Specifies the filename for the .NET interop assembly. .NET interop assemblies must have a .dll extension.
- .NET interop assembly namespace—Specifies the namespace of the .NET interop assembly.
- .NET interop assembly class name—Specifies the class name of any method generated from a VI that does not belong to a project library.
- Destination directory—Specifies the location to build the .NET interop assembly. You can enter a path or use the Browse button to navigate to and select the location.
- Build specification description—Displays information about the build specification. You can view and edit the description on this page only.
Building and Distributing Applications Home