Requires: Professional System
Select Tools»Compare»Compare VIs from the menu on the front panel or block diagram of a VI to display the Compare VIs dialog box. Then click the Select button to display this dialog box.
Use this dialog box to select a VI that you want to compare against another.
This dialog includes the following components:
- VIs in Memory—Displays a list of the objects available for comparison and the paths on disk for those objects. Before you can compare two VIs, you must load them both into memory.
- Show—Determines which objects display in the VIs in Memory listbox.
- VIs—Displays VIs in the VIs in Memory listbox.
- Globals—Displays globals in the VIs in Memory listbox.
- Custom Controls—Displays custom controls in the VIs in Memory listbox.
- Only show objects with open front panels—Displays in the VIs in Memory listbox only those objects with open front panels.