Requires: Application Builder or Professional System
Use this page of the Application Properties dialog box to name the stand-alone application and select the location to build the application.
This page includes the following components:
- Build specification name—Specifies a unique name for the build specification. The name appears under Build Specifications in the Project Explorer window.
- Target filename—Specifies the filename for the application. (Windows) Applications must have a .exe extension. (Mac OS X) Applications must have a .app extension. (Linux) Applications require no particular extension.
- Destination directory—Specifies the location to save the build on the local computer. You can enter a path or use the Browse button to navigate to and select the location.
- Target destination directory—Specifies the location on the Windows Embedded Standard target to save the stand-alone Touch Panel application. The default directory is C:\ni.
- Build specification description—Displays information about the build specification. You can view and edit the description on this page only.
Building and Distributing Applications Home