Requires: Application Builder or Professional System (Mac OS X, Windows)
Use this page of the Application Properties dialog box to enter the version information for the stand-alone application.
This page includes the following components:
- Version Number—Specifies the version number to associate with the build.
- Auto increment—Specifies whether LabVIEW automatically increments the Build each time you build.
|Note Save the project after you build to ensure that LabVIEW automatically increments correctly the next time you open the project.|
- Major—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a major revision.
- Minor—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a minor revision.
- Fix—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a revision to fix problems.
- Build—Specifies the component of the version number that indicates a specific build.
- Product name—Specifies the name that you want to display to users.
- Legal copyright—(Windows) Specifies the copyright statement to include with the build.
- Company name—(Windows) Specifies the name of the company you want to associate with the build.
- Internal name—(Windows) Specifies a name to associate with the build for internal use.
- Description—(Windows) Specifies information that you want to provide to users about the build.
The information you add on this page appears in the following manner on different operating systems:
- (Windows) The Version tab when you right-click an application and select Properties from the shortcut menu
- (Mac OS X) The information window when you select an application and then select File»Get Info
Building and Distributing Applications Home