Complete the following steps to add a new entry to the Browser Access List.
- Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.
- Select Web Server from the Category list.
- Type a valid browser address in the Browser Address text box. Enter a domain name, such as mydomain.com, or an IP address, such as 126.96.36.199. You also can use wildcards in the browser address.
|Note If the Web Server runs on a computer that does not have access to a DNS server, do not use domain name entries in the Browser Access List. Requests to resolve the domain name or IP address fail, slowing down the computer.|
- Click the Allow Viewing and Controlling, Allow Viewing, or Deny Access buttons to allow or deny access to the selected item, respectively. Two green checkmarks appear to the left of the item when you allow viewing and controlling of the front panel, a single green checkmark appears when you allow only viewing of the front panel, and a red X appears when you deny access.
- If an entry does not have one or two green checkmarks or a red X by its name, the syntax for the entry is incorrect. Edit the entry or click the Remove button to delete it.
- Click the OK button to close the Options dialog box and save the changes.