Complete the following steps to add a new entry to the Exported VIs list.
- Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.
- Select VI Server from the Category list.
- Click the Add button in the Exported VIs section to add a new VI to create a new entry.
- Enter the name of the VI or directory path in the Exported VI text box. You also can use wildcards in the VI name or directory path.
- Click the Allow Access or Deny Access buttons to allow or deny access to the selected VIs, respectively. A green checkmark appears to the left of the item when you allow access and a red X appears when you deny access.
If an entry does not have a green checkmark or a red X by its name, the syntax for the entry is incorrect. Edit the entry or click the Remove button to delete it.
- Click the OK button to close the Options dialog box and save the changes.