Complete the following steps to edit items in a combo box control:
- Right-click the control and select Edit Items from the shortcut menu to display the Edit Items page of the Properties dialog box.
- Complete one or more of the following actions:
- Press the <Insert> key to add an item. (Mac OS X) Click the Insert button.
- Select an item and press the <Delete> key to delete an item.
- Double-click an item to edit the name of the item.
- Drag and drop items to change their order.
- Enter a hyphen (-) in an empty cell to create a separator in the list of items for the control. A separator is a thin bar that separates items in the menu of a combo box control.
|Note You can drag and drop or delete multiple items at once by pressing and holding the <Ctrl> key, selecting the items, and completing the desired action. (Mac OS X) Press the <Command> key. (Linux) Press the <Alt> key.|
- Click OK.
You also can use the Strings  property or the Strings And Values  property to edit strings in combo boxes programmatically.