Right-click a subpanel control and select from the following items on the shortcut menu to configure the subpanel control:
- Scale Object with Pane—Scales the object to fit the size of the pane as the pane resizes. This option is not available if another object is currently set to scale with the pane or the pane is set to scale all objects with the pane. You also can use the Set Scaling Mode method to configure this option programmatically.
- Make Panel Transparent—Draws the background of the front panel in the subpanel control as transparent. You also can use the Panel Transparent property to configure this option programmatically.
- Allow User to Open Diagram—Displays an Open Block Diagram item on the shortcut menu when the user right-clicks either of the following areas:
You also can use the Allow User to Open Diagram property to configure this option programmatically.
- On the border of a subpanel control in a running VI
- Within the border of a subpanel control but not on a front panel control or indicator loaded in a subpanel control in a running VI
Note Use the pane of a subVI in a subpanel to configure the visibility of scroll bars for subpanel controls and to scale the front panel in subpanel controls.|