Complete the following steps to cut, copy, or paste data in a table.
- Select the cells, rows, or columns that contain the data you want to cut or copy, or select the cells, rows, or columns in which you want to paste the data.
- Right-click the selected cells and select Data Operations»Cut Data, Copy Data, or Paste Data from the shortcut menu.
- Cut Data—LabVIEW copies only the selected data to the clipboard and removes the data from the table. If you cut any row or rows of data, all rows below it move up. If you cut any column of data, all columns to the right move left. If you cut a portion of a row or column, LabVIEW removes the entire row or column containing the cells you selected from the table, but copies only the selected data to the clipboard.
- Copy Data—LabVIEW copies only the selected data to the clipboard.
- Paste Data—LabVIEW pastes the data from the clipboard into the cells you selected. If you paste the data without first selecting a target or if the number and placement of the cells you selected are not the same as the data on the clipboard, LabVIEW adds rows and columns to the table as needed to accommodate the data.