Complete the following steps to display higher digits of precision for the time stamp control.
- Right-click the time stamp control and select Display Format from the shortcut menu to display the Display Format page of the Time Stamp Properties dialog box.
- Select Custom time format in the Time Type pull-down menu located at the top of the time format section.
- Click the HH:MM:SS button.
- Enter the digits of precision in the Digits field. Although you can enter any number in this field, LabVIEW can accurately store up to 19 digits of precision in the fractions of a second.
- Click the OK button. The time stamp control updates to the number of digits of precision you specified. Resize the control if necessary to view all digits.
If you do not want to display the time or the date, select Time unused or Date unused from the Time Type or Date Type pull-down menus on the Display Format page of the Time Stamp Properties dialog box.