Complete the following steps to edit a browser address in the Browser Access List.
- Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.
- Select Web Server from the Category list.
- Select the address you want to modify in the Browser Access List in the Browser Access section. The address appears in the text box.
- Edit the address in the text box or click the Allow Viewing and Controlling, Allow Viewing, or Deny Access buttons. You also can use wildcards in the browser address.
- Click the OK button to close the Options dialog box and save the changes.