Complete the following steps to edit the name of a VI or directory path in the Visible VIs list.
- Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.
- Select Web Server from the Category list.
- Select the VI name or directory path you want to modify in the Visible VIs list in the Visible VIs section. The name or path appears in the text box.
- Edit the name or path in the text box or select the Allow Access or Deny Access radio button to allow or deny access. You also can set a time limit on how long a remote client can control a VI when multiple clients are waiting to control the VI. The default is 300 seconds. You can use wildcards in the VI name or directory path.
- Click the OK button to close the Options dialog box and save the changes.