Complete the following steps to set how LabVIEW handles upper and lowercase characters when you type characters in a listbox or tree control at run time.
- Right-click the listbox or tree control.
- Select Keyboard Mode from the shortcut menu and select from the following options:
- If you select System Default (the default setting), the listbox or tree control behaves the same as other listboxes and tree controls for a given platform. (Windows and Mac OS X) The listbox and tree control are case insensitive. (Linux) The listbox and tree control are case sensitive.
- If you select Case Sensitive, an item is selected only if the uppercase and lowercase letters typed in by the user exactly match the item.
- If you select Case Insensitive, case is ignored.
You also can use the Keyboard Mode property to set the case sensitivity of a listbox, multicolumn listbox, or tree control programmatically.