Complete the following steps to specify the order of the directories LabVIEW searches.
- Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.
- Select Paths from the Category list.
||Note The format of pathnames—the use of colons, slashes, or backslashes—differs slightly on different platforms.|
- Select the path directory you want to view or edit from the pull-down menu. You also can add a directory to a VI search path.
- Remove the checkmark from the Use default checkbox to access the path preferences options.
- Enter a new path in the text box or click the Browse button to select a directory.
- Click the OK button.
||Note All changes to the Temporary Directory, Default Directory, and Default Data Directory options take effect the next time you start LabVIEW.|