You can use scroll bar controls to add custom scroll bars to a control with scrollable data. Complete the following steps to use a scroll bar control with a listbox.
- Add a listbox to the front panel and enter items in the listbox.
- Add a vertical scroll bar to the front panel.
- Right-click the listbox, select Create»Property Node»Top Row from the shortcut menu, and add the Top Row property to the block diagram.
- Right-click the Top Row property and select Change All To Write from the shortcut menu.
- Wire the scroll bar terminal to the Top Row property.
- Customize the scroll bar by right-clicking the front panel scroll bar, selecting Data Entry from the shortcut menu, and configuring options on the Data Entry page.
- Click the Run Continuously button and change the value of the scroll bar control to scroll the items in the listbox.
Note Using a custom scroll bar to scroll a control disables the built-in scroll bars of that control.|
You also can use the Scrollbar properties to configure the scroll bar programmatically.