Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Properties
dialog box to set the background of the pane. To open this dialog box, right-click the scrollbar of the pane or front panel and select Properties
- Background—Displays the images available for use as pane backgrounds. To add an image to the list, save the image in the labview\resource\backgrounds directory. (Original) refers to the current background of the pane.
- Browse—Displays a file dialog box you can use to navigate to an image file to import. LabVIEW supports BMP, JPEG, and PNG graphic formats for background images. If you attempt to load an image of an unsupported graphic format, LabVIEW returns an error.
- Image Preview—Displays a preview of the image selected in the Background list.
- Position—Sets the position of the background image in the pane. You can select from the following options:
- Stretch—(Default) The image stretches to fill the pane. When you select this option, resizing the pane also resizes the image.
- Center—The image appears centered in the pane.
- Tile—The image repeats in a tile pattern to fill the pane.