Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Properties dialog box to configure the LabVIEW object.
This page includes the following components:
|Note Some of the components in this list do not apply to all objects.|
- Values match Items—Remove the checkmark from this checkbox if you want to specify a custom value for each string. Place a checkmark in this checkbox to match the Items and Values columns.
- Sequential values—Remove the checkmark from this checkbox if you want to assign a specific numeric value to each item.
- Items and Values—Labels that appear on the front panel and their corresponding values. To change a value in the Items or Values column, double-click in the cell you want to change.
To set a default value, right-click the LabVIEW object on the front panel or block diagram and select Data Operations»Make Current Value Default from the shortcut menu.
- Insert—Inserts a new item below the selected item. You also can press the <Insert> key to insert items.
- Delete—Deletes the selected item from the list. You also can press the <Delete> key to delete items.
- Move Up—Moves the selected item up in the list.
- Move Down—Moves the selected item down in the list.
- Enable/Disable Item—Disables the selected item or items. If the selected item is already disabled, this button enables the item. You cannot select disabled items while the VI is running.
- Allow undefined values at run time—Allows the user to enter values not already in the list of values defined for the control. Remove the checkmark from this checkbox if you want the user to select from the list of values defined for the control. You also can use the Allow Undefined Values property or the Allow Undefined Strings property to allow undefined numeric or string values programmatically.