Requires: DSC Module
Use this page to configure security for front panel controls and indicators.
This page includes the following components:
|Note Some of the components in this list do not apply to all objects.|
- Access Control List (ACL)—Displays the access rights granted to specific users and groups. If a user and a group that the user is a member of both appear in the list, LabVIEW uses the setting granting the greatest level of access.
|Tip An empty user and group list indicates all users have access rights.|
- Add—Launches the Add New User/Group/Host dialog box, in which you can select a domain, host, user, and group. You define the domain, host, user, and group in the Domain Account Manager.
- Remove—Removes the currently selected user or group from the Access Control List (ACL).
- Access—Specifies the access rights of the user or group selected in the Access Control List (ACL).
- Full Access—The selected user or group can view and interact with the front panel object.
- Disabled (View Only)—The selected user or group is able to view the object on the front panel but cannot interact with it.
- Disabled & Grayed Out—The front panel object is grayed out, and the user or group cannot interact with it.
- No Access (Hidden)—The front panel object does not appear on the front panel.