Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Properties dialog box to configure the text labels for a numeric object with a scale.
This page includes the following components:
|Note Some of the components in this list do not apply to all objects.|
- Sequential values—Remove the checkmark from this checkbox if you want to assign a specific numeric value to each item.
- Text Labels and Values—Labels that appear on the front panel and their corresponding values. For numeric objects with a scale, the Text Labels column contains the items from which you can select in the control. The Values column contains the numeric values for each item. You also can use the Strings And Values  property to specify the labels and values on a ring control programmatically.
For combo box controls, the Text Labels column contains the strings from which you can select in the control. The Values column contains the block diagram values for each string. You also can use the Strings And Values  property to specify the labels and values on a combo box control programmatically.
- Allow undefined values at run time—Allows the user to enter values not already in the list of values defined for the control. Remove the checkmark from this checkbox if you want the user to select from the list of values defined for the control. You also can use the Allow Undefined Values property or the Allow Undefined Strings property to allow undefined numeric or string values programmatically.
- Use text labels for scale markers—Adds text labels to the numeric object.
- Insert—Inserts a new item below the selected item.
- Delete—Deletes the selected item from the list.
- Move Up—Moves the selected item up in the list.
- Move Down—Moves the selected item down in the list.
- Items and Values—Labels that appear on the front panel and their corresponding values. To change a value in the Items or Values column, double-click in the cell you want to change.
To set a default value, right-click the LabVIEW object on the front panel or block diagram and select Data Operations»Make Current Value Default from the shortcut menu.