||Note The VI Analyzer functionality this topic describes is available only if you install and activate the LabVIEW VI Analyzer Toolkit or if the LabVIEW Data\VI Analyzer Tests directory contains tests.
You can analyze a VI that you are currently editing if you have saved the VI. Complete the following steps to analyze an open VI.
- Select Tools»VI Analyzer»Analyze VIs. In the VI Analyzer - Select Task dialog box, the VI Analyzer automatically selects the Analyze the VI you are currently editing option.
- Click the Next button. The VI Analyzer - Select Tests dialog box appears.
- Select the tests and settings you want for the VI Analyzer task.
- Click the Save button if you want to save the configuration file.
- Click the Analyze button. The Analyzing VIs dialog box displays the progress of the VI Analyzer task. After the analysis runs, the VI Analyzer Results Window appears.