LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
The Third Party Add-on Activation Wizard displays the following pages and components when you select to automatically deactivate an add-on.
|Note This wizard also displays other pages to guide you if a product fails to activate or an error occurs.|
- Select the add-on you want to deactivate—Lists the add-ons you can select to activate or deactivate.
|Note Not all add-ons allow deactivation. If the Deactivate button is disabled, you cannot deactivate the selected add-on.|
- Select your preferred deactivation method—Displays the deactivation methods you can use to deactivate the add-on.
- Automatically deactivate through an Internet connection—Specifies that you have a license ID and password to deactivate the add-on through an Internet connection.
- Use a telephone to acquire a deactivation code—Specifies that you will call the telephone number provided on the next page of this wizard to obtain the information you need to manually deactivate the add-on.
- Enter your License ID and password for each add-on in the fields below—Requires that you enter the license ID and password for the add-on that you want to deactivate.
|Note You must obtain the license ID and password from the vendor of the add-on you want to deactivate.|
- The following add-ons were deactivated successfully—Lists the add-ons that deactivated successfully. If an add-on fails to deactivate, this wizard displays an error.
- Restart LabVIEW—Closes the Third Party Add-on Activation Wizard and restarts LabVIEW so that the deactivation takes effect.
Third Party Add-on Activation Wizard Home