LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Select View»Breakpoint Manager to display this window. You also can right-click any block diagram object and select Breakpoint»Breakpoint Manager from the shortcut menu.
Use this window to enable, disable, and clear all breakpoints in the VI hierarchy.
This window includes the following components:
- Breakpoint List—Displays all breakpoints set in any VI that is currently in memory. This list sorts breakpoints alphabetically and contains the name of the object on which each breakpoint is set.
- Enable—Enables every breakpoint you select, regardless of which state the breakpoint is currently in. You also can press the <Ctrl – E> keys.
- Disable—Disables every breakpoint you select, regardless of which state the breakpoint is currently in. You also can press the <Ctrl – D> keys.
- Clear—Permanently deletes every breakpoint you select from the VIs. You also can press the <Delete> key.
- Select All—Selects every breakpoint listed. You also can press the <Ctrl – A> keys.
- Close—Closes the window. You also can press the <Esc> key.