LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Use this page of the Class Properties dialog box to configure the wire appearance for a LabVIEW class.
This page includes the following components:
- Use parent's/default design—The LabVIEW class uses the default wire design for a new class or if the class is a child class it inherits the wire design of the parent class.
- Use custom design—Allows you to customize the class wire design.
You can customize the following wire components:
- Settings—Displays the settings you can customize for a LabVIEW class wire.
- Wire pattern—Select from 12 wire patterns. Choose a wire pattern that ensures that the block diagram is easy to read.
- Colors—Displays the wire components of which you can change the colors.
- Edge foreground—Displays the color choice for the edge foreground of the LabVIEW class wire.
|Note For LabVIEW classes, LabVIEW uses the edge foreground color as the border color for terminals.|
- Edge background—Displays the color choice for the edge background of the LabVIEW class wire.
- Center foreground—Displays the color choice for the center foreground of the LabVIEW class wire.
- Center background—Displays the color choice for the center background of the LabVIEW class wire.
- Total width (pixels)—Displays the total width of the class wire.
- Center width (pixels)—Displays the center width in pixels of the class wire.
|Note The center width of the class wire must be less than or equal to the total width of the class wire. If you choose a value for Center width (in pixels) that is greater than Total width (in pixels), LabVIEW changes the value of Total width (in pixels) to be equal to the value of Center width (in pixels).|
- Wire preview—Displays the class wire appearance. If you choose Use custom design and make changes in Settings, LabVIEW updates the class wire in Wire preview to reflect those changes.