LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
From the front panel or block diagram window of a VI, select File»VI Properties and select General from the Category pull-down menu to display this page.
This page includes the following components:
- Edit Icon—Displays the Icon Editor dialog box.
|Note Changes you make in the Icon Editor dialog box take effect when you click the OK button in the Icon Editor dialog box. Clicking the Cancel button in the VI Properties dialog box does not undo the changes you made in the Icon Editor dialog box.|
- Current revision—Displays the latest revision number of this VI.
- Location—Displays the current path where this VI is saved.
- Source version—Displays the version number of LabVIEW in which this VI was last saved.
- Separate compiled code from source file—Determines whether the VI includes compiled code or whether the compiled code is in a separate VI object file. Place a checkmark in the checkbox to separate compiled code from the VI and generate a VI object file.
- List Unsaved Changes—Displays any modifications made to this VI since it was last saved.
- Revision History—Displays a history of comments saved with this VI.