LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
The Third Party Add-on Activation Wizard displays the following pages and components when you select to manually deactivate an add-on through the telephone.
|Note This wizard also displays other pages to guide you if a product fails to activate or an error occurs.|
- Select the add-on you want to deactivate—Lists the add-ons you can select to activate or deactivate.
|Note Not all add-ons allow deactivation. If the Deactivate button is disabled, you cannot deactivate the selected add-on.|
- Select your preferred deactivation method—Displays the deactivation methods you can use to deactivate the add-on.
- Automatically deactivate through an Internet connection—Specifies that you have a license ID and password to deactivate the add-on through an Internet connection.
- Use a telephone to acquire a deactivation code—Specifies that you will call the telephone number provided on the next page of this wizard to obtain the information you need to manually deactivate the add-on.
- Call the following number to get your deactivation code(s)—Displays the phone number which you can call to obtain the deactivation code(s) you need to deactivate the add-on.
- User Code 1—Displays the first user code you must supply over the telephone to obtain a deactivation code.
- User Code 2—Displays the second user code you must supply over the telephone to obtain a deactivation code.
- Deactivation Code 1—Requires that you enter the deactivation code you obtained over the telephone.
- Deactivation Code 2—(Optional) Requires that you enter the second deactivation code you acquired over the telephone. Not all add-ons require a second deactivation code.
- The following add-ons were deactivated successfully—Lists the add-ons that deactivated successfully. If an add-on fails to deactivate, this wizard displays an error.
- Restart LabVIEW—Closes the Third Party Add-on Activation Wizard and restarts LabVIEW so that the deactivation takes effect.
Third Party Add-on Activation Wizard Home