LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System
Select View»Probe Watch Window to display this window. You also can right-click a wire and select Probe from the shortcut menu or use the Probe tool to display this window.
Use the Probe Watch Window to manage probes.
This window includes the following components:
- Open in New Window—Opens the selected probe in a separate Probe window. You must select the probe you want to view.
- Select All Probes—Highlights all the VIs and probes in the Probe Watch Window.
- Remove Selected Probes—Deletes the selected probes. You also can select a VI and click this button to remove the VI and its corresponding probes from the Probe Watch Window.
- Hide Probe Display—Collapses the Probe Display on the right side of the Probe Watch Window. This button is only available when the Probe Display is shown.
- Show Probe Display—Expands the Probe Display on the right side of the Probe Watch Window to display the probe you select. This button is only available when the Probe Display is hidden.
- Probe List—Displays all probes in all VIs currently in memory. This list sorts probes in the order you create them and lists the probes under the VI they belong to.
- Probe(s)—Displays the probes in a tree diagram in the order you create them. The root of each tree is the VI the probes belong to.
- Value—Displays the last known value to flow through the probed wire. The default is Not Executed.
- Last Update—Displays a timestamp that shows the last time data passed through the probe.
- Probe Display—Displays the data that passes through probed wires. Select the probe in the Probe(s) column to display the value of the data that last passed through that probe.