LabVIEW 2018 Help
View Product Info
DOWNLOAD (Windows Only)
Requires: Base Development System (Windows)
Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box and select Search from the Category list to display this page.
Use this page to specify the categories you want LabVIEW to search.
This page includes the following components:
- Search Category—Specifies the categories that LabVIEW searches. LabVIEW can search the following categories:
- Help—Searches the help you have installed.
|Note Search results for the Help category may not include help for all LabVIEW modules and toolkits and products outside of LabVIEW.|
- Palette—Searches for controls, VIs, and functions on the Controls palette and Functions palette.
- NI Support—Searches for help, manuals, and tutorials on ni.com.
|Note Search results for the NI Support category include help for the LabVIEW version you are using and may not include help for all LabVIEW modules and toolkits and products outside of LabVIEW.|
- Community Support—Searches for discussion forums, KnowledgeBase documents, and case studies on ni.com.
- Downloads—Searches for information about examples, drivers, and updates on ni.com.
- Product Information—Searches for information about products, such as product overviews, services, support, datasheets, and so on, on ni.com.
- Up—Moves the selected category up in the Search Category list. The results list displays the categories according to the order in the Search Category list.
- Down—Moves the selected category down in the Search Category list. The results list displays the categories according to the order in the Search Category list.
The NI Support, Community Support, Downloads, and Product Information categories require an Internet connection to return results. When you select a result in these categories, the result displays in the default Web browser.